NOTE: A lot of people in the comments really seem to not UNDERSTAND how the software is supposed to work. So, I decided to reach out to ASUS and this is their response:
According to ASUS:
“GameFirst is an ultimate tool for players, designed for ASUS ROG motherboard for network optimization and acceleration. It can effectively reduce the network delay. The phenomenon such as lag won’t appear in the game. It also creates the best network environment for players.”
And by the looks of the UI, GameFirst is a network manager. So, does it really manage the network? Does it really remove lag?
Join us as we push the program to its limits and see if it is still as effective as it was advertised.
Link to the streaming test with Gamefirst IV:
Follow us on twitter!
Like us on Facebook! @DeuteriumTech
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tập Kích 5.0 | P90 Dragon Lv7 Liếm 35 Kill _ Khi Nào Úp Date 5.0 ? | Cương Còi
- Hướng dẫn tải Pubg Mobile Quốc tế nếu không thích chơi Pubg Mobile Việt Nam
- [Topgame] Top 6 game nhẹ và hay cho pc cấu hình thấp dưới 4G Ram
- IOS Cheat engine alternative to Gamegem | igameGuardian | gameplayer | xmodgames
- [Garena Free Fire] Đau Bụng Với Những Con Bot Của Game Tạo Ra | AS Mobile