How to Download Google Maps for Offline Use on Android?
Step 1: Open Google Maps App, and sign-in to your account by using gmail.
Step 2: Tap on ‘three bars’ at the top left, and then tap on ‘Offline Maps’
Step 3: Tap on ‘select your own map’.
Step 4: Select the area that you like to download, and then tap on ‘Download’ button at the bottom right.
Note: To Download the map, you need internet connection.
How to use it as offline:
Follow the two steps above, and then select your map, and then you can search area and ‘Start’ your journey.
Note: Only Driving option will work in offline version of google maps.
Thanks for watching, please like and subscribe
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách Xóa Tài Khoản Google Ra Khỏi Máy Như Thế Nào
- Thêm google translate vào website
- Hướng Dẫn Cài Đặt Chức Năng Tìm Kiếm Giọng Nói Cho Android TV Box [Hieuhien.vn]
- HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE SERVICES ON HUAWEI MATE 30 PRO: FAST AND EASY!
- Cách Tải CH Play Cho Iphone | How To Install Google Play On Iphone